Wiring Harness for Automobiles
Wiring Harness for Automobiles that Connect You to the Cars
Automobiles are operated by a variety of electric controls such as being able to start the engine by pushing one button. Along with the increase in functions for automobiles, the number of electric devices installed is also increasing. The wiring harnesses play a role in connecting those devices and delivering electricity and signals through the entire car. The functions are similar to the blood vessels and nerves of a human body.
High strength Aluminum Harness
Complying with the recent requirements of lower fuel consumption, safety, and riding comfort of the automobile, weight reduction of the wire harness (by 20-30 kg per vehicle) has become a more important issue. Instead of the copper wire which has been conventionally used, "high-strength aluminum alloy wire" is installed in the engine harness for the purpose of reducing weight and cost.
Compared with conventional aluminum wire, our "high-strength aluminum alloy wire" exhibits higher strength and higher bending properties, which have been applied to the development of the high-strength aluminum harness. The "high-strength aluminum alloy wire" has been employed as the engine harness for the first time in the world (approximately 20% or more of the number of the wires). The wire harness has succeeded in reducing the weight and cost to a level lower than those of current products.
The strength and bending properties of the newly developed "high-strength aluminum alloy wire" are higher than those of copper wire (twice higher than the standard aluminum wire). This allows thinning of the wire, and application to the vibrating and bending parts of the engine.
Wiring Harness For Sliding Door
Employed for the slide door of minivans, conveying electricity (power supply, signal) to electrical components installed in the door either in closed or opened state.
- Stable movement track (always moves on the same tracks)
- Fits inside the small space inside the door
- Prevents extraneous noise
By combining the cable beya the rotating parts and, we can protect the moving tracks and ensure compatibility with various sliding door tracks for opening and closing.
High-voltage harness mounted under the floor of electrically motorized vehicle.The use of aluminum pipe achieves space saving, weight reduction, and low cost.
The use of the aluminum pipe for the high-voltage harness satisfies the following functions:
- Electromagnetic shielding
- Protection of wire from external environment (like flying stones) while driving.
- Regulation of the path through flexible adaptation to the route under the floor of the vehicle
- Excellent heat radiation property, allowing use in the hot area of the vehicle.
- improving assemblability (facilitating harness assembly workability in vehicle assembly plant)
- reducing development lead time (Design of molds such as resin protector is not required)